||This may be a special order item; if so, it will be available to ship or pickup within 4-7 business days. Limited quantities available; please call to confirm before ordering.
CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
- The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires, and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants
- A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert; allowing air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert
- The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
- Tire widths 2.1 - 2.6″ require rims with internal width 22 - 35mm
- Tire widths 2.6 - 3.0″ require rims with internal width 32 - 45mm